Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Still Alive...

Not much to say at the moment, other than I am still here, and planning a few more optics posts and a couple of theology posts in the nearish future. My mother-in-law visited last week, and while it is wonderful to see her, the intense, condense family time didn't leave much room for writing. Or anything else. Dear Husband and I spent the weekend recuperating, watching  the shows that we missed while she was here, and I am desperately trying to keep my teaching duties together for the last few weeks of the semester.

In other news, it is GORGEOUSLY warm and sunny here in the Carolinas, and I am loving every minute of it, except for the part where the bugs come out of hibernation. Blech.

We will shortly return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Enjoy the spring!

No comments: