Monday, December 2, 2013

Breaking the Thanksgiving Silence

Sorry for the long silence. We went to visit my family up North (in Yankee land? I'm in Dixie, what's the not-Dixie part called?) for Thanksgiving, and even if they had wifi, I would have had no time to blog!

The drive either direction was long, as it always is, but made more tedious because of Thanksgiving/perpetual city traffic around DC one way and Thanksgiving/stupid college students who don't know how to drive in heavy traffic so they crash the other way. Dear Husband drove, as I drive too slowly and my car gets about 60% of his mpgs. Penny came along, and slept the whole ride.

It was wonderful to see my family, and get to hang out with them for a few days instead of my more recent drive up, stay a day, drive back type trip. We also got to trade Christmas gifts, wrapped, so we both saved a bundle on shipping costs.

I hope to resume regular posting later this week, but I am so tired from travel that I can barely think straight, so I will not try to write a coherent theology or physics post.

~PhysicsGal

No comments: