Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good morning!

I never learned to be a proper adult in the matter of not waking up before dawn on Christmas. I hope I never lose that excitement.


I also get to see the presents and stockings before they are destroyed.  My dear husband, brother-in-law and friend from college put out most of the presents last night after I went to bed, so I came down to presents under the tree where before there had been none. It was wonderful. 

Now I am getting breakfast in the oven, and getting ready to awaken everyone else with Handel's "Messiah". Traditionally I should use Bach's "Christmas Oratorio" but I can't locate my cd of it. 

Later, we will eat roast goose and stuffing and plum pudding. Yes, really. 

Merry Christmas!

~AMPH

No comments: